Tuesday 5 September 2006

Start of the blog

Hello this is just the initial installment of my blog on the subject of Dynamics Ax, I will be using it to relay my impressions of and around the product and generally also the actions of Microsoft in this market place.

I do not have the time right now to say anything about who I am and why indeed you should waste your valuable time reading any of this but I hope to render it an interesting experience for any and all of those of us who are active in this marketplace.

And I will be publishing various bits and pieces of code as others are doing as well as sharing some experiences of using / selling and implementing Dynamics Ax.

I will not explain what Dynamics Ax is as if you have found your way here you are probably fully aware of what it is :-).

Have fun reading and commenting.
/Sven

No comments: